Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thankful- BatGirl

                                                    Remember Bat Girl doesn't allow pics…

You know when someone gives you just that great gift that you have no idea how to thank them for? You know how you have the most amazing time with someone and you can't even begin to put into words how much fun you had? Thats how I feel about Bat Girl. She's like the best gift, the best date, the best laugh you've ever had all rolled up into one and I love her.

Bat Girl has been my sidekick, my partner in crime, my nurse and my pastor all rolled up in one beautiful person and I know that Im the luckiest girl in the world to have her.

Bat Girl and I can sit in silence for hours and it never feels awkward, we can talk nonstop and never stop laughing, we can know exactly what the other one meant because I swear sometimes we speak our own language. We are often partners in parenting our many large and small children. I could not have parented my children without such a best friends as Bat Girl. She is an ear to them, a soft place to land and a harsh momma when needed.

I think if Bat Girl and I ever wrote a book about our adventures we would read it ourselves over and over because above all, we love being best friends, comrades and kindred spirits!

Be still and be thankful for your friends, I love you Bat Girl!

No comments: