Thursday, January 17, 2013

mi familia

Dallas World Aquarium 
1/2013

I love my little family. I love my big family too. One of my favorite things has always been to load up all my kids in the car and GO. I would have such a peaceful feeling looking in the rear view mirror and knowing that all my kid-lings were right where they belong, WITH MOMMA.

Now days we travel with much less. We pack up two little girls, their little dollies, fancy shoes, hair bows and lovies and were off. I looked back several time on this trip and missed the faces of my big babies, the ones that travelled thousands upon thousands of miles behind me. My big babies were not as spoiled as my little baby girls are. They expected goober grape sandwiches and home made cookies and my little princesses expect a restaurant and a token for the road. Ahhh… the joys of getting older!

Mr. B. mentioned several times how different it is to travel now than it was back then. Im happy that they are adjusting into being grown, but I miss them. I think one day I'll rent an RV, pack them ALL up and go on a grand vacation. We'll laugh, talk about the old days, eat goober grape and homemade cookies!

Until then, I'll enjoy every single second with my little beauties and be thankful for the extra space in the car for their dollies :)

No comments: