Monday, January 21, 2013

Hot cats, the saga continues :(



Trying to ignore a cat it heat is like trying to ignore being beat with a stick. I can't tell you the number of times I have practically screamed from the MEOWING! My good friend Cara asked me why on earth wasn't she spayed and heres the thing… I can't be 100% sure what I thought about cats in heat because Im pretty sure I never thought about it besides Bat Girl saying "if you don't get the cat fixed soon she is going to YOWL a horrendous YOWL".  But in searching my brain I think it went a little like this

cat in heat
women in menopause-
cat grouchy
women grouchy
cat restless
women restless
cat is hot
women has HOT flashes
avoid crabby women
avoid crabby cat

DONE

I WAS WRONG.

(she'll be FIXED the second she can go, trust me)

No comments: