Monday, February 28, 2011

Hi- Ho- Hi- Ho- It's off to the E.R. we go...

Monday morning 12 am E.R. visit with kid1- ear infection. Poor kid.

He suffers so badly from ear infections and they sneak up on him within a matter of hours so tonight when he said his ear was bothering him I knew we only had a few hours until it got REALLY bad. We headed into the E.R. for some late night E.R. memories… you know the odd-bods that are at are lurking in the E.R. at night? The uncovered coughers, the way too large ladies in WAY WAY too small tank tops, the dirty little kids with NO shoes, the strange tattoos and the stranger hair styles? You know! The crazies!

So we laughed, we picked up extra nasty germs, we got antibiotics, we made memories and now were home tucked in bed and ready to sleep for a few hours and face the week.

Happy Monday friends!

2 comments:

wabisabigirl said...

Hope he feels better!

Ashlee said...

Aw... I'm a nervous wreck in the ER. I don't know how I thought I could work there. Even the ICU is bad. When I get home, I strip and shower before touching anything!
I hope he feels better soon!!