Thursday, June 24, 2010

splendid Summer

Summer time CAN be a magical time. It can also be a time of stress and running around. I try every summer to enjoy every single minute, to cherish the moments I have with my kids not in school. Some days it’s harder than others.

This Summer Kid4 and I are adopting a very good idea from Meg at the Whatever blog. I love her blog by the way!


Kid4 and I wrote a big summer list of things we want to do. She is certain we will do all of them and I hope we can! She loves the feeling of putting a check mark in the box next to an activity!

So far we have made snow cones, eaten ice cream, visited Lane Packing Company, swam at Bat Girls and rode the little kiddy rides at the mall (she was too big, poor kid)

We are having a lovely summer and looking forward to playing in the sprinkler, eating lots of snow cones, making cupcakes, visiting at least one zoo, going on a little road trip and MUCH MUCH MORE!

Happy summer sweet friends!

Love,

Kid4 and me!

2 comments:

wabisabigirl said...

That's a cute idea:)

Erin said...

Here's to summer!! What a great idea!