Thursday, November 26, 2009

a preschool and a little surprise

Bat Girl and I have had a busy week! We are opening our own preschool and we are more than excited! There are so many things that we can’t wait to do with the kids. We can’t wait to let kids be kids. We want to watch them develop and grow through play.

We found the perfect little building with the perfect little art room. This perfect little art room will be full of paint, clay, chalk, glue, paper, crayons, markers, and anything else you can think of to create. We have a science center, a home center, a building block center, a writing center, a gross motor center a library center and so many things to exchange, change and switch around. We have puzzles, books, scissors, soft things to lie on and more than I can mention. I have taken lots of pictures but I left my camera at the school. So in the mean time….

We took a little break from all our work and here’s a little tidbit of what we did Sunday.

Yes! thats little Stellan in my arms- can you even believe it?

No comments: