Friday, November 13, 2009

20 years of perfect and counting



Last month as you know we headed to Mt. Perfect for Mr. B.s high school reunion. We had a few stops on the way. We got to hug his sweet sister, love our niece, we got to see old friends and family, eat food from the familiar places we love and we seriously enjoyed catching up with old friends and hanging out once again with people we love.

We saw literally hundreds of people but here are some of my favorite people and pictures from the final night’s shindig. It was so great to see everyone again; Mr. B. and I had a fabulous time!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I bet that was fun. I have not been to any of my reunions.

Thanks for leaving me such a nice comment. I am so excited for my husband to get home...I am scared time is all of sudden stopping/slowing down now that we are so close to the end.

Brandi said...

Ooh fun! We missed our 10 (because I was pregnant) and our 15 (because I just had a baby). Maybe we'll make it to our 20th?