Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Waiting on Daddy




Mr. B. is out of town for a few days this week and Kid4 is devastated! She does NOT like her Daddy to leave- ever! She likes him to be near her at all times.

Poor little Kid4 cried and cried last night while Kid2 packed to go with Mr. B. He took Kid2 with him so they could have a father daughter trip while he was travelling on business. It’s the perfect thing for Kid2, she will enjoy spending time alone in the hotel during the day and adore having his full attention at night. This evening they had fun sending me pictures of them eating gross things…. It must be a Dad thing.

Kid4 cried and cried last night and I told her that her and I could not be apart that I would be too sad hoping that she would feel better knowing that I needed her company. She smartly replied that I would have two boys and Daddy would have two girls and that is the fair thing. She did not feel like it was fair for Daddy to only have one girl for a father daughter trip- I agree with her!

All day today and tonight before she fell asleep she wanted me to reassure her that it was “only 2 days” without Daddy- It’s really 3 but hey she probably won’t know!

Tonight she put his hat on the bed post with stickers of a mouth and sunglasses and said that we could pretend that this was Daddy until he comes home. I’m not sure that this is an acceptable stand in but it will have to do!

So Daddy if you’re out there reading this Bella wants you to COME HOME QUICK, she just can’t live without you- and Sister too she says.

**here is her “pretend Daddy” and her sleeping soundly waiting for daddy.

2 comments:

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

Awww! I love that she's so attached to her daddy! I can't wait until my husband is someone's "Daddy"!

Blessings!
Lacy

Ashley said...

Daddy's are the best. I adored my Daddy too!