Monday, November 10, 2008

Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest!




My sweet son- kid1 has a new haircut. There’s a story behind the haircut and I can’t wait to tell it.

My Sweet son broke up with his girlfriend of 5 months- and if you remember being a teen that’s a long time- a few weeks ago. Needless to say she did NOT take it well. I mean she DID NOT TAKE it well! Poor girl, she is a very sweet girl but they had too many things that were going to be hard on them in the future and I really push that kid to look into the future.

He has been talking to another girl, she is very sweet and she is in Drama with kid2 and the first girlfriend. Kid1 has been talking to this “new girl” for a few weeks as friends. This new girl has beautiful hair; it’s a very perfect color of red and brown mixed together on a pretty head and its cut perfectly. She has a sweet smile and is sweet to my kids- so I like her.

Kid1 has told me many times how her hair is so pretty and we all agree that she has great hair…..

She cuts her own hair- are you figuring out the end of the story?

I’m not sure why boys do the stupid things that boy’s do- that’s a blog for a different day but kid1 let this sweet girl cut his hair! They had been talking about it for about a week now and I think it was a way for him to court her. . . It’s hard to say really.

Anyway needless to say – Lesson learned for kid1. The Dumbest thing you can do when trying to date a girl is let her cut your hair to win her affection!






Remember the movie Dumb and Dumber....? see the resemblence?

4 comments:

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

Hilarious!!!!

Blessings,
Lacy

Ashley said...

He's hoping to get it fixed tonight at the mall... let's hope it's help-able!

wabisabigirl said...

It could be worse!!! London likes to cut her own hair too;)

Ashley said...

I bet London would have done a better job- maybe when I come up there we could give it a try!