Monday, November 3, 2008

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's ..... fat?


Today kid4 stayed home from preschool because she is not feeling well. I made pulled pork and it cooked all day and smelled wonderful!

Anyway … I pulled some pork out for lunch and had a couple of bites and it was so so so good. I hadn’t separated the fat from the pork because I knew I was eating it and I would not eat the fat pieces. I put the plate down and there was still quite a bit of pork and fat on the plate and kid4 asked me if she could have a bite. She took a bite of pork and said “yum, this is good chicken”. She took another bite (I was not watching her) and she said “I like the chicken, but I don’t like the dumplings”…..

Ewwwwwwww she ate the fat and thought it was a dumpling!! I thought back to the friends episode with the glass of fat? Remember that one?

I laughed because what else can you do when your kids do gross things unintentionally? Like the picture above where kid1 was holding a crab in his mouth on a dare! Kids are so gross!

3 comments:

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

That is so funny! And gross!

LOL!

Blessings!
Lacy

wabisabigirl said...

YUK! Dumplings:)

Ashley said...

I know is this gross or what? I felt sick when she said it and felt the need to share!