Friday, November 14, 2008

brothers

Brothers and boys have a different relationship than sisters and girls. They do love each other and have a similar need to tell each other things and communicate but they are not as verbal as girls- thank goodness! My first real understanding of the special relationship between boys was my brother and his friend in high school, they would do anything for each other and my brother named his first born after him. They didn't need to talk, one just knew what the other needed.

Later on in life when I had boys I could see that they are special in a different way. They do communicate, you just may have to listen harder or different.

So often boys get the short end of the stick, often adults treat boys as if they are always up to trouble and that may not be true. Boys get into things, they hop fences, go fast and get dirty but they aren't necesarily misbehaving- they are just being boys.

Brothers are amazing, through time when friends fail you brothers are forever.

I love pictures of brothers, and boys together having fun. Boys get into things, make messes, get dirty and seize every moment possible... I love brothers! These are pictures of a few of my favorite boys!

No comments: