Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Father-daughter time




My husband took Kid2 on a much deserved trip with him. They enjoy each others company and she is old enough to stay in a hotel by herself while he working. They have been going out for breakfast, she is on her own for lunch and they meet up again for dinner... The above picture is what they ate last night? HOW GROSS! I'm glad I'm not sharing in the gross-ness!

Kid2 is spending all day reading, taking long baths and doing manicures and pedicures.... she is loving the alone time. She is probably the only one who wouldn't be bored all day by herself, she loves to be alone.

It's nice to have father/daughter alone time- another day, another blog I'll tell you about the best trip I ever had with my Dad, just he and I alone.

We miss you Kid2 and Mr. B, but take your time because these are the memories neither of you will ever forget!