Friday, April 13, 2012

6 of a jillion...

I saw this on pinterest and it really spoke to me.
I want this. I always have. I think every girl does.

The longer I look at it, the more I realize that these are 6 quick moments captured throughout life. This doesn't show the hard parts, but the hard parts are what make us strong. The long nights up with our babies too exhausted to even speak to each other. The long days at work, not even noticing the little things anymore. Those hard times when you feel like you can't possibly wake up to the same person another minute. The moments apart when you feel like you can't possibly live another moment without them.

These are the moments, the in between times that often we mistake for bad times. These times, the hardest times of all develop character, integrity and honor between you both.

Hold on to all the moments, pay attention and LOVE everyday like you won't have another.

No comments: