Tuesday, January 5, 2010

little beauty


We had a lovely time while my parents were here. We spent time playing games, eating yummy food, celebrating the Holiday and sight seeing.

One of my Mom’s favorite places is Macon, Georgia. When she comes to visit we do something special in Macon and enjoy the sights and sounds of beautiful Macon. We like to make a stop by the visitor’s center and check out anything new and then head out to see what we can see. Tuesday we ate at a lovely restaurant called between the bread, we drove through Rose Hill cemetery, drove the streets of enchanting Macon and enjoyed being together near the Ocmulgee.

On our way to get coffee we ran across this darling little church, I’d like to say that I know the history of it, but I don’t. What I do know is that it is a beautiful little church and I’d like to take pictures of every inch of it.

Macon is certainly a place full of history and extreme beauty!

No comments: