Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Birthday My Weezy… I love you


Dearest Weezy,

My sweet Weezy, my goodness girl, I can't even imagine a day without you! So often I think of you throughout the day and I wonder how I survived before you. To me you are so many things. You are like a daughter but also my friend. You are a beautiful being, an important beautiful part of our team. I am certain that we could no longer function properly without you. You are a big sister, a confidant, a perfect bedtime story reader.

Watching you grow this year has been an honor, a pleasure and an absolute joy. I am so honored that you chose us to share your very last teen year with. What a thrill to share a pot of coffee with you in the morning, how exciting to witness you grow and learn every day, how thrilling to share the experience of your first car….

Thank you Weezy, thank you for loving us, thank you for letting us love you. Thank you for being the free spirit that you are, thank you for being the perfectly perfect girl that you are. I adore you, I couldn't love you more. I will love you forever, mo matter where you are. No matter where life takes you, you will always be my girl.

Happy birthday my Weezy, welcome to your twenties my sweet girl. I'll love you forever!

Love "the kid collector"

No comments: