Thursday, March 10, 2011

time gone by


A good and very old friend of mine sent me this picture earlier this week and when I received it I just sat there is awe. I can't believe I was this young once… in fact, I am not even going to tell you how YOUNG I was! Can you even believe how little tiny and sweet Kid1 looked? I never imagined myself this old, I never imagined myself with grown children and here I am looking in the mirror wondering…

if those miracle wrinkle creams work….
and here I sit wondering where the years with my babies have gone…
when did I grow older…
where did 20 years go…
will the next 20 go this fast too…
why can't I remember every detail…
will teenagers REALLY BE the death of me…
HOW is it possible that little TINY boy is graduating THIS year…
AM I going to be able to let him go…

HOW DID HE GROW SO FAST?
WHERE DID THESE YEARS GO?

my goodness time can be so unforgiving….

No comments: