Monday, September 6, 2010

Introducing...


After MUCH discussion about this little guys name…..

…….Drum roll please…..

I introduce to you

Maximus – Dinosaur

We were choosing between

Rocket (my vote)
NMMI (Kid1’s vote)
Buddy (Kid2’s vote)
Whatever we all agreed on (Kid3’s vote)
Rose, Gus, Dinosaur, friendly (Kid4’s vote)
Max (Mr. B and Weezy’s vote)
Baxter (Bat Girls vote)

Mr. B. and Kid4 came to a compromise and decided on Maximus Dinosaur and we’re calling him Max.

He is lovely! He sleeps with Mr. B and me, he hangs out near us all day, he is learning to potty outside (and doing a great job) and he loves puppy toys. Is there anything better than the unconditional love of puppy? I think not!!

Welcome to our crazy travelling family Max, I hope you can keep up with us!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

OMGosh! What is little Max? He is SOOOOOOOOOO cute! :)

Kendall said...

He's so stinkin cute and I love his name! Congrats!