Tuesday, October 11, 2011

fall in love with sisters...


Every day I FALL in love with my girls all over again.

Every morning I FALL in love with those little giggly smiles and bright eyes.

Every afternoon I FALL in love with the snuggles I get from a sleepy baby.

Every day after school I FALL in love with the pounding of feet running in the door from the bus after a long day of school.

Every evening I FALL in love with the singing and cooing that silly babies do as they learn to talk and communicate.

Every twilight I FALL in love with the jabbering and stories about life from my favorite school girl.

Every sunset I FALL in love with the splashing girls at bath time as they play and giggle and just be sisters.

Every nightfall I thank my GOD for giving me little girls to be thankful for and FALL in love with over and over everyday.

No comments: