Tuesday, October 26, 2010

lacking lungs!

My poor Kid 3 was TERRIBLY sick when we saw him last. I knew he was sick when I got there because his voice sounded like a 6 year old girl which means asthma for him and he could barely talk he was struggling for air. His face was swollen and his eyes were all droopy.... I was definitely concerned the minute I laid eyes on him!

Bat Girl is the one with the information about asthma in fact as a little kid I had no idea why he was so sick so often and she's the one who made me take him to the Dr and diagnosed him with asthma... she is a very good google Doctor, I seriously always trust her opinion.

We took poor Kid3 to the urgent care clinic where they promptly got him a breathing treatment and prescriptions. We headed back to my parents and he crashed. I got special permission to keep him at my parents to let him rest but he seemed to be getting worse. Finally Bat Girl and I gave in and took him to the ER and he was diagnosed with bronchitis... poor kid.

So... we left him with 6 prescriptions and 4 over the counter meds and an appointment with the infirmary at school 4 times a day for the next ten days! Poor kid...

He is much better now and on the road to being healthy once again! Thank goodness!

but seriously... isn't he the CUTEST?!

No comments: