Wednesday, May 19, 2010

lucky me


Blah blah blah…. Don’t some days start with blah? Some days it’s all laundry and housework and I look around and pick up this and put that away and wonder why those kids, you know the ones, can’t put away a glass or take out the trash…. And as I’m picking up and putting away I stop to think…. At least I have glasses to pick up and put away. At least I have laundry detergent and a washer to do my laundry, there were days when I was young when I had to pack it all up and take it to a laundry mat. At least I have food to cook and at least I have a floor to vacuum. And I’m LUCKY to have kids to pick up after…..

I wish that was the end… I wish I was about to write “and now I’m skipping off to happily clean my lovely house and feel so blessed”

Instead I’m going to show you my list.

Clean EVERY dad-gum bathroom! (nasty kids)
Could I pah-lease clean my own closet before I get lost in it!
The stairs are seriously NOT going to vacuum themselves.
The kitchen is crying out for a KID to do the dishes, but no KID is home.
The trash can needs an exorcism!
The laundry room is begging for mercy
My kitchen sink is seriously going to bleach itself if I wait much longer.
I’m pretty sure that my sheets are inching themselves off my mattress
MY side of the room (Mr. B. is super neat) is a landmine.
I’m not even going to look at the kids rooms.
Don’t even get me started on the basement.
And million more things X 300!

Dear me, repeat after me….. “I’m LUCKY, I’m LUCKY!”……

I AM lucky right??????????

2 comments:

JackSprat said...

I washed the sheets less than a week ago....Thank you very much.

wabisabigirl said...

The head sleeping blanket probably needs a wash though:)