Friday, May 27, 2011

drastic measures!


Do you ever feel like you have to take drastic measures? For instance in my house I have a regular pantry in my kitchen and I have a snack pantry in my closet because if I have the school lunch stuff out in the open THE KIDS WILL EAT IT ALL and when I make lunches there will be no food left… so I keep the school food and the food I don't want inhaled in my closet in a special pantry- DRASTIC, I know.

My girls have their own heating and cooling unit upstairs and kept turning UP and DOWN the heat all winter and it was driving me crazy, not to mention my electricity bill was ridiculous. Neither Kid2 or Kid4 will take responsibility for it and one morning after it had warmed up I went upstairs and the air was turned to SIXTY DEGREES and THAT WAS IT! I knew what I had to do.

Believe it or not neither of my girls have said one word about it. I think they both just pretend it isn't there… I love my girls!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

My MIL makes me want to put mine in a lock box. She puts ours on 72, and our A/C can't even cool our house to that temp so it runs all day long.