Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy birthday Kid4 :)


I can't believe it's been THREE years since I made this collage. I thought she was SO big when she turned 5. I couldn't imagine her growing another single inch, not another second and certainly not THREE whole years. Oh my kid4 is such a blessing to our family. She is just what we needed. She is the ground for us, the one that makes us stop to think, slow down and smell the roses. 



My girl, my beautiful brilliant brown haired beauty, you are the kindest little person I have ever met. You have truly blessed our lives in more ways that I could have imagined. When God gave us you we could have never known what a blessing you would be every single day. I love you, we all love you. Thank you for being exactly who you are. Thank you for being the most real, the most honest and the most kind little girl in our world. 

Happy Birthday sweet baby. I wish for you the very best that life has to offer, deep faith and true love. 

No comments: