Saturday, May 12, 2012

My lovely Kid4 is truly an amazing little girl. We love everything about her. She has Aspergers. Aspergers is actually quite lovely to be honest. She has a completely different and literal view of the world and I get the honor of hearing her every thought. (and I do mean EVERY thought). One of the best things about her is that she sees the best in everyone. One of the hardest things about her is that she sees the best in everyone. Does that make sense? 

Yesterday she was showing Kid5 how to talk to her fidget friend. Kid4 has always struggled to get the fidget friend to respond to her because she doesn't have a lot of urgency in her voice. Here is the conversation between a robot and my darling Kid4 (typical aspergers)

Fidget friend- "want to laugh REALLY hard?"
Kid4- "meh…. no, not really"
Fidget friend- "I don't understand"


It's okay fidget friend, not a lot of people do understand aspergers. She thinks your the best though! 


No comments: