Friday, July 30, 2010

a mothers love, a 5 am explanation


I haven't been able to sleep well lately, and tonight was no exception because I can't stop thinking about saying goodbye to my kid3. I watched him sleeping for a little while earlier this morning and I just keep thinking that this little boy, MY little boy will no longer be a little boy when he comes home at Christmas. I keep thinking of how I will miss the transition ... him growing up, becoming who he is destined to be. Im going to miss it...

I think this is probably why Im not sleeping lately.

My dear dear baby boy, you will never understand a mother's love and thats okay. You may never be able to wrap to your mind around the fact that you are my true baby and I have loved honestly just about every single moment with you. You are truly not the annoying pre-teen that so many kids your age are. You have been an absolute joy and I will hold my breath until I get to see you again, and wrap my arms around your broad shoulders and run my hands over your bald head, I'll miss you every single second, we all will. Baby boy, I love you, I love you so much more than I ever thought possible.

I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

I love you, I love you, I love you!

No comments: