Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Summer stories- VBS


 This Summer I was in charge of crafts at VBS and let me tell you what I planned and planned and PLANNED but at the last minute I changed it all and ended up loving it! We did this cross string art for ages 1st through high school and they loved it! 



We made camel masks and they were a big hit.


We did a service project and the kids sewed these washcloths and put a toothbrush, toothpaste and soap in the pockets for homeless people and to donate to shelters. ALL the kids enjoyed sewing, I was really surprised. 


They made tye dye shirts with alcohol and sharpies and they came out GREAT!


We also painted crushed cans to recycle and delivered them to the nursing home to hang on doors and cupboards. All in all VBS was a big hit and we all LOVED IT!

No comments: