Friday, July 5, 2013

words, words the magical fruit, the more you eat the more ya...

words can rarely be expressed properly. One person says one thing and the other person hears something completely different. My ears rarely hear the right things, I am often mistaken, often confused and hurt by words. There are many things in this world that I simply don't understand... humans are most of those things. I just want to be happy, I want to enjoy life and know that the ones I love are happy to... but it's not my job to make sure they're happy... thats one of the most horrible things about growing up... you have to set strong boundaries where you have never set them before and it's painful on both sides. I mostly fail when it comes to communication, I assume... and we all know what that does. I don't want to put others out so I don't communicate properly... I over communicate which mostly makes people want to blow their heads off, or so it seems. I am silent when silence isn't necessary. My communication style is all messed up and jumbled in my head. Usually what my brain has told me to say is not what comes out of my mouth. What comes out of my mouth is pure emotion or pure fact. Neither one is an affective way to get across what I thought was my point but then what in reality is probably just an idea jumping around in my head... do I sound wishy washy? Don't worry, it's not you, it's me. Or at least I think it's me... ah heck talk to me, say anything... you'll feel super smart I promise! 

No comments: