Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'll take Door number 3 Bob

Quaint-adjective, -er, -est. -having an old-fashioned attractiveness or charm

Cute- adjective - attractive, esp. in a dainty way; pleasingly pretty: a cute child; a cute little apartment.

So this “cute, quaint” (my words) room is less cute and more quaint, if you look at quaint as old fashioned- it IS certainly old fashioned!

One of the strangest (and by strange, I mean scary) things is all the doors… I get that this room use to be many rooms, I just don’t get how. There are doors willy nilly and they just painted the door knobs white so the people staying here wouldn’t notice them….? Like I said, strange!

Here's a little tour- WELCOME

if that doesn't say come again, I don't know what does?
door #1 is behind the couch and lamp....? Where might it lead to?

door #2 is IN the closet, they took the knob off this one... afraid we might notice?

mystery door #3 is in the bedroom next to the bed and behind the bedside table, someone scratched the white paint off of this knob.


Here's the "quaint" part.
IT'S OLD FASHIONED!!!.... right?


No comments: